Cookies are a staple for network operation, over recent years have facilitated the work and brought benefits in providing online services. By contrast, it has skyrocketed lately a certain social fear that cookies can be a problem with respect to the privacy of user data itself. With this document, we wish to make you understand, how they affect cookies to your privacy.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that contain different numbers and letters which are used in order to distinguish a user to interact with our site in another and also allow the continuity of information between different pages of the same web.
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you use another browser, in the help or assistance section of the browser you will find more information about how to configure the settings to block or accept cookies.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you can continue to use our website in the normal way, but your experience as a user could be affected.
Please note that preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of this Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it.
Cookies are used for the following purpose:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz: Statistical analysis of the website through Google Analytics.
List of cookies on this website: